The design of this level is similar to that of Familiar Ruins, or under the FE1 Final Room. The map consists of only lava except for the first button which requires you to dive into acid to press it. There are a lot of floating crates in the lava throughout the map. The beginning shows a noticeable resemblance to the Final Room at the end of 3 rooms in Flood Escape, since the boxes, vent and the code cracker are in the exact same place, they are just more ruined, while the 4th room shows a slight resemblance to the Training room in the original. In the final room, you can see the layout for Flood Escape 1 maps.
The FE2 Map Test ID is 1498476578.
- This is the only map that controls the flood by pressing buttons, as the second and third buttons both make the flood lower, please note that lowering does not cancel out rising.
- This map has a connection to the map Familiar Ruins, the start of Beneath The Ruins is beneath the finish line in Familiar Ruins. It also has a connection with the final room (code room) in the original Flood Escape.
- This map can be completed without pressing buttons, but requires a glitch.
- This map receives small criticism for being the only map not having a separate theme, as even Dark Sci-Forest and Dark Sci-Facility are different when it comes to theme.
- When you spawn on the map, you will see the outside of Flood Escape covered with stone. The red flashes on the stone suggest that the outside of Flood Escape is covered with lava.
- This is possibly the most hyped map to ever be released. Crazyblox even created many codes for it.
- This is the biggest map to have ever been created in Flood Escape 2. This proves that the last room shows resemblance of the old Flood Escape rooms.
- This map, along with Flood Island is the only map that does not have lava that reaches the end.
Walkthrough and OST